Friday, September 19, 2008

Los Feliz Mural Installation - Day 2

Today was a long working day.... I started painting at 9:00 a.m.... and stopped when I started getting "loopy" at 7:00 p.m. I did take about 45 minutes to round up some lunch and an iced coffee...... but otherwise it was non-stop painting....

I made considerable progress, and discovered something about myself.... I get hung up in the little details... and lose track of time... those orange trees were a challenge, but once I stood back and let the paint settle a bit, I found I liked what I had done...

I am personally proud of the avocados hanging from the tree in the upper right hand corner. I just want to pick one and make some guacamole. YUM!!!!

I'm guessing one more day of painting and I'll be done with this one! We'll see what my schedule let's me do in the next week.

Happy Painting!

No comments: